Comte De Monte Cristo

Here rests the thoughts of an immortal, making of what the world hath thrown at him.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, Island of Monte Cristo, Singapore

"My dear count," cried Morcerf, "you are at fault--you, one of the most formidable logicians I know--and you must see it clearly proved that instead of being an egotist, you are a philanthropist. Ah, you call yourself Oriental, a Levantine, Maltese, Indian, Chinese; your family name is Monte Cristo; Sinbad the Sailor is your baptismal appellation, and yet the first day you set foot in Paris you instinctively display the greatest virtue, or rather the chief defect, of us eccentric Parisians,--that is, you assume the vices you have not, and conceal the virtues you possess."

Friday, April 29, 2005

I just LOVE learning new things, especially learning about MATHS, which I dont really enjoy but I thrive on the challenge. Singapore Polytechnic prepatory mathematics, have to get it done before school opens, do the online TIMED tests and do the post test when school starts. This is very important because, it will all be counted in our first year so ... must score A's.

Musical studies, another day passed by though, I wasnt really concentrating on music, trying to put it onto the weekends, where I feel more "musically inclined". Learning makes me feel happy, just like some people who play sports to feel happy. I feel that there are no boundaries to the world, the barriers are all opened. People I met in school and over the days do not seem to connect with me really much. I feel they are starting to "slow" down and all that in thinking, moving backwards?

Keeping things positive, no matter how things turn out at the end, good or bad, thrive on adversity, survie the thunderstorms, sail the seven seas !!! Feeling the optimistic mood since O levels finished and results were released. The key to learning, is not learning, but to understand that learning is part of the process of growing up. Grow better! LEARN MORE :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home