Went to watch Sound of Music the musical, was wonderful as usual. The actors were good, and the sets were wonderfully designed giving you the feel of being pulled into the act. What I did not like was the audience laughing at the wrong things at the wrong time, that was sheer irritating. Parts that were not funny, there was laughter ... I supposed this is due to the Cultural Difference between western culture and our traditional local culture.
Well yesterday was fun too, went to buy my Bach CDs, very wonderful but pricy at 28 dollars, as well as a book on confucius thats another 23 dollars. Last CD I got yesterday was ancient airs and dances, priced at 14 dollars was the cheapest of the lot. We also had a wonderful lunch at Sushi Tei, which I treated him fully, and Coffee bean for my tea of course, which I had my southern blend Ice tea. Now .... how did they do the blend?
Well yesterday was fun too, went to buy my Bach CDs, very wonderful but pricy at 28 dollars, as well as a book on confucius thats another 23 dollars. Last CD I got yesterday was ancient airs and dances, priced at 14 dollars was the cheapest of the lot. We also had a wonderful lunch at Sushi Tei, which I treated him fully, and Coffee bean for my tea of course, which I had my southern blend Ice tea. Now .... how did they do the blend?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home