This is the season that I really enjoy, the colours and the wind blowing from the sea into my room! The light play of the sun onto the surface of teh sea is amazing, distant faraway islands frame the horizon. The peace and serenity of the colours of the forest and hill. The gently soft glow of evening sunlight beaming onto my desk and the fragrance of wood and trees, with the chirping of birds and the rustle of dry leaves. Its just all outside my window!
I really want to stay here forever ... Everyday should be like this, Demo .... I still have to do my maths, and I still dont know how to do alegbra.
I really want to stay here forever ... Everyday should be like this, Demo .... I still have to do my maths, and I still dont know how to do alegbra.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home