I just realised that I must improve my musical skills in order to become what I want, a
all rounder gentleman, with skills that of the highest order, arts, music and literature. The knowledge of everything and the decorum of a royal, these are all I desire. I desire no pity, I desire no slaves, I do desire the best of others, like what can you do, your best effort? I have no desire to be in the company of low, unmoral men or women.
But that does not mean I have no desire to be with uneducated people, for it is written in confucius analects that "A man may not be educated but if he treats his friends with sincerity, his parents with respect and his neighbours with benevolence, he is considered a gentleman already." I am looking for friends willing to learn from each other, hone skills to their top perfection and not gangsters and street hooligans whom are of a total disgrace to society.
all rounder gentleman, with skills that of the highest order, arts, music and literature. The knowledge of everything and the decorum of a royal, these are all I desire. I desire no pity, I desire no slaves, I do desire the best of others, like what can you do, your best effort? I have no desire to be in the company of low, unmoral men or women.
But that does not mean I have no desire to be with uneducated people, for it is written in confucius analects that "A man may not be educated but if he treats his friends with sincerity, his parents with respect and his neighbours with benevolence, he is considered a gentleman already." I am looking for friends willing to learn from each other, hone skills to their top perfection and not gangsters and street hooligans whom are of a total disgrace to society.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home