Comte De Monte Cristo

Here rests the thoughts of an immortal, making of what the world hath thrown at him.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, Island of Monte Cristo, Singapore

"My dear count," cried Morcerf, "you are at fault--you, one of the most formidable logicians I know--and you must see it clearly proved that instead of being an egotist, you are a philanthropist. Ah, you call yourself Oriental, a Levantine, Maltese, Indian, Chinese; your family name is Monte Cristo; Sinbad the Sailor is your baptismal appellation, and yet the first day you set foot in Paris you instinctively display the greatest virtue, or rather the chief defect, of us eccentric Parisians,--that is, you assume the vices you have not, and conceal the virtues you possess."

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I have got to say something to a certain person without mentioning any names.

To this shameless creature,
Even though you are part of my immediate relations, I look down and am disgusted with your attitude. I cannot believe you foul gangster will exist in this walls! We have been educating you these 15 years of your life and you repay us with nothing but bad morals, bad attitude and no respect for
your elders. We provided you with the best environment and the best anychild could have, but you CHOOSE to look onto stupid modern cultures and follow them. I have lost ALL my faith in you, I try to avoid you but when you cause disturbances in this household, I will not have mercy in lashing out against your filthy attitude and behaviour. I will not tolerate anymore nonsense from you, If you refuse to change your shameful and disgraceful attitude, I must and will throw you out to preserve our harmony that we have, we will not have outsiders and insurgents in our household to wreck havoc and spread chaos causing a huge amount of uneeded dispair and such. I have no idea what has got into you, but I supposed your innate morals and ideas are a bunch of rotting garbage. Your chances are running out, and so is my patience. If
no one is going to do anything(including your correction of behaviour), I will.

---- ends my message.

I cannot see why children nowadays are loosing their respect for elders, and especially at home. This is a total degeneration of morals in our present day society. I know, that there are children out there who learn the right morals and right values inspite of what the outside world put on us (trends and such), but the numbers of children who learn these values are dwindling. The propiety and decorum that almost everyone used to display is now virtually extinct. Why cannot people conduct themselves with the idea of guilt and shame, in that way they will realise what is the right thing to do. If everyone did the same, laws would not be needed to control the people, the people control themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home