All hail Benedict XVI. Now we can all concentrate on thanking him for fufilling the prophecy of Saint Malachy. According to the prophecy and revelations of Saint Malachy of the Roman catholic church, he recieved a vision from God and he saw the identities of all the Popes all the way till end of the world. Now claiming that Peterus Romanus (peter of rome the last pope) is an later addition to his 1800's publications, that means Gloria et Olivae (glory of the olive), this motto attributed to Benedict XVI points to him as the last pope, which is after that the world ends!
How wonderful, doomsday predicted at 2012 doesnt seem too bad after all giving that the pope has about 6 years to live that is.
Verdi's Madame butterfly is out at the esplanade, its been a while since I watched an opera. I absolutely love operas and musicals, they are just so .... just brings back memories of the past when I was so young (about 11), where I would sit and listen to whole collections of operas, visualising watching it performed in a big auditorium with so many people watching. But as all would know it, a busy man art me (a man now not a boy), I have just no time for these things as im rushing to finish my piano. 16 , yes thats just 16 practices till my examinations, thats very risky since I must at least PASS this, but im not going to just PASS this thing but score the whole full distinctions on it.
There is no excuse for failure, there shall be no excuse for not achieving excellence. Can I have my glass of Cabernet Sauvignon please thank you.
How wonderful, doomsday predicted at 2012 doesnt seem too bad after all giving that the pope has about 6 years to live that is.
Verdi's Madame butterfly is out at the esplanade, its been a while since I watched an opera. I absolutely love operas and musicals, they are just so .... just brings back memories of the past when I was so young (about 11), where I would sit and listen to whole collections of operas, visualising watching it performed in a big auditorium with so many people watching. But as all would know it, a busy man art me (a man now not a boy), I have just no time for these things as im rushing to finish my piano. 16 , yes thats just 16 practices till my examinations, thats very risky since I must at least PASS this, but im not going to just PASS this thing but score the whole full distinctions on it.
There is no excuse for failure, there shall be no excuse for not achieving excellence. Can I have my glass of Cabernet Sauvignon please thank you.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home