I feel that, something is missing, soemthing was removed from my mind or body. Im on the border of 18 maybe im losing my youth now. I lost the feeling, the abilities to sense and feel other humans, im losing that link which makes me so confident and egoistic. I somehow subconciously wrote a flowing poem of sorts while talking to my friend shaojun that expresses my deepest thoughts.
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
those were the days of
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
my youth
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
now im becoming an adult
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
I can feel im losing the
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
its the feeling you know
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
that feeling that
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
you lost touch with something
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
and something is just gone from inside you
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
I dont know what it is but its certainly gone now
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
thats why I behave...
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
strangely
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
cant make up my mind that well
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
feeling rather ....
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
isolated
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
and not like before, i cannot see your thoughts or anyother people's thoughts
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
that makes me feel
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
in danger and vulnerable
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
I wished i never grew up.
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
those were the days of
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
my youth
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
now im becoming an adult
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
I can feel im losing the
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
its the feeling you know
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
that feeling that
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
you lost touch with something
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
and something is just gone from inside you
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
I dont know what it is but its certainly gone now
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
thats why I behave...
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
strangely
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
cant make up my mind that well
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
feeling rather ....
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
isolated
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
and not like before, i cannot see your thoughts or anyother people's thoughts
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
that makes me feel
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
in danger and vulnerable
Purry: Johann Sebastian Bach, my idol. says:
I wished i never grew up.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home