This Saturday, I am and will catch a musical "The Sound of Music". With 2 of these $138
tickets I do hope I get the best view and not blocked by people in front of me. Its been a while since I watched a musical, since Chang and Eng somewhere near 1999/1998? I think I did catch another play somewhere the next year but forgot what was it.
Since my secondary school days I rarely got to attend concerts, only the ones when we have to go because we are choir people. Now speaking of that, the ammount of concerts, recitals, plays and musicals I attended in my life is about the same as the number movies I watch formally in a cinema. I do hope I could catch another nice concert, feel like watching some piano concerto or something instead of the usual orchestral and violin soloists.
tickets I do hope I get the best view and not blocked by people in front of me. Its been a while since I watched a musical, since Chang and Eng somewhere near 1999/1998? I think I did catch another play somewhere the next year but forgot what was it.
Since my secondary school days I rarely got to attend concerts, only the ones when we have to go because we are choir people. Now speaking of that, the ammount of concerts, recitals, plays and musicals I attended in my life is about the same as the number movies I watch formally in a cinema. I do hope I could catch another nice concert, feel like watching some piano concerto or something instead of the usual orchestral and violin soloists.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home