Comte De Monte Cristo

Here rests the thoughts of an immortal, making of what the world hath thrown at him.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, Island of Monte Cristo, Singapore

"My dear count," cried Morcerf, "you are at fault--you, one of the most formidable logicians I know--and you must see it clearly proved that instead of being an egotist, you are a philanthropist. Ah, you call yourself Oriental, a Levantine, Maltese, Indian, Chinese; your family name is Monte Cristo; Sinbad the Sailor is your baptismal appellation, and yet the first day you set foot in Paris you instinctively display the greatest virtue, or rather the chief defect, of us eccentric Parisians,--that is, you assume the vices you have not, and conceal the virtues you possess."

Friday, March 04, 2005

Now its time to relax and enjoy the fruits of my labour! I am thinking of going overseas to have a vacation (not to study overseas... I had done well enough). Im very happy with my results as usual, Not only I did very well (tops) in my Design and Technology, I scored L1R4 of 10 points and L1R5 of 16 points, Plus a CCA A2. I could go to JC but I choose to go polytechnic instead. Most people urge me to go to JC but I think I could do better in a polytechnic, and after NS im sure im going to University to study.

I dont want to study overseas (university) because I do not want to strain my family's finances. Well this whole week will be devoted to my musical studies :) and I have a bet with Shao-square about some physical things which I have to finish. Sometimes, I really think that there are angels watching me, well now I know its true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home