Not sleeping yet ... Onwards to switzerland!
Hail me as your new dictator? Yes my friends, im going to swiss for a secret mission. I am actually and agent of a secret organisation(underground) that goes around to investigate paranormal phenomena, such as a secret phenomenen that happened in swiss lately.
I am dispatched there to check out this to identify the culprit(due to the destructive nature of the event) and scan the area for any more of these people. We need to tag them(somewhat like dogs) and bring them to our facility for analysis which is located somewhere in neighbouring Germany. Oh well, thats too bad for the majority for us, our job stops there and so does the journey, that would take about 5 days.
Im bringing some interesting people along, my trusty teamates, 3 of them, one scryer, one telekinetic, one recall expert/psychotelekinetic analylist(interogation and for finding out the who entered the area before). And me of course, their special field agent, with only telepathic skills, what am I compared to them. Oh well, time to sharpen them.
Hail me as your new dictator? Yes my friends, im going to swiss for a secret mission. I am actually and agent of a secret organisation(underground) that goes around to investigate paranormal phenomena, such as a secret phenomenen that happened in swiss lately.
I am dispatched there to check out this to identify the culprit(due to the destructive nature of the event) and scan the area for any more of these people. We need to tag them(somewhat like dogs) and bring them to our facility for analysis which is located somewhere in neighbouring Germany. Oh well, thats too bad for the majority for us, our job stops there and so does the journey, that would take about 5 days.
Im bringing some interesting people along, my trusty teamates, 3 of them, one scryer, one telekinetic, one recall expert/psychotelekinetic analylist(interogation and for finding out the who entered the area before). And me of course, their special field agent, with only telepathic skills, what am I compared to them. Oh well, time to sharpen them.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home