I want alot of things, Let us review the list of things i need for this year.
New robes preferbly of higher rank
More tea cups
More watches
MORE BOOKS(this is high piority)
Need to brush up my japanese and chinese language
Get a robot? Perhaps they are cheaper now
Junni Kokki styled shoes
A few more friends?
Magic Powers
More intelligent
Rule the world.
Well well, thats a pretty short list for this year. Im also writing a book from the 17 year old me to the future me. Its not strange, I think its quite interesting. I am also hoping to discover some truths and clear some doubts. I am also still looking/searching for someone who can communicate with me. People like me are so lonely, I hope someone will finally understand and realise who I am.
New robes preferbly of higher rank
More tea cups
More watches
MORE BOOKS(this is high piority)
Need to brush up my japanese and chinese language
Get a robot? Perhaps they are cheaper now
Junni Kokki styled shoes
A few more friends?
Magic Powers
More intelligent
Rule the world.
Well well, thats a pretty short list for this year. Im also writing a book from the 17 year old me to the future me. Its not strange, I think its quite interesting. I am also hoping to discover some truths and clear some doubts. I am also still looking/searching for someone who can communicate with me. People like me are so lonely, I hope someone will finally understand and realise who I am.


1 Comments:
magic powers + robot = rule the world. Its like, buy 2 get one free.
Post a Comment
<< Home