This is the most irritating case I ever encountered, Im falling sick again. Its either that or that spirits and all that evil stuff are infiltrating my room again. The holy water was slightly weak in comparison to previous batches, I thought 3 days of not hamstering will make it more powerful, maybe because of the lack of something ...
I am very blessed to have parents and relatives like mine. Even though sometimes their actions defy my inner most virtues, but humans are humans. Tradition of kneeling down before your parents to recieve hong pao and all that, it is something I treasure, if we do not do this now, maybe in the future(surely) we will not have the chance to do so because our parents will not be there.
This world is imperfect, but I like it.
I am very blessed to have parents and relatives like mine. Even though sometimes their actions defy my inner most virtues, but humans are humans. Tradition of kneeling down before your parents to recieve hong pao and all that, it is something I treasure, if we do not do this now, maybe in the future(surely) we will not have the chance to do so because our parents will not be there.
This world is imperfect, but I like it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home