Comte De Monte Cristo

Here rests the thoughts of an immortal, making of what the world hath thrown at him.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, Island of Monte Cristo, Singapore

"My dear count," cried Morcerf, "you are at fault--you, one of the most formidable logicians I know--and you must see it clearly proved that instead of being an egotist, you are a philanthropist. Ah, you call yourself Oriental, a Levantine, Maltese, Indian, Chinese; your family name is Monte Cristo; Sinbad the Sailor is your baptismal appellation, and yet the first day you set foot in Paris you instinctively display the greatest virtue, or rather the chief defect, of us eccentric Parisians,--that is, you assume the vices you have not, and conceal the virtues you possess."

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I am rather happy, today and as always am since results were give out. Firstly, I was not(yes not) very surpised to get into the course I want, Singapore Polytechnic Biotechnology. I am already envisioning my future, the subjects I can study, the MONEY I will be able to make, and the wonderful wonderful feeling of achievement!

This is a long road, and I had a HUGE bump/hole on that road in 1999/2000 when I entered the normal academic stream, that is my waking point. I never expect myself to be in the NA stream because I had always seen the NA people as not harworking and like 2nd class people. That is the point where I finally reached puberty(as everyone did) and matured my thoughts for the next 5 years, following the path that no one/little wanted to take and did not see. I envisioned my future, the purpose of me at that time was to study, and study I did. To those who always looked down on me, finally I can laugh back at you, but I will not do that because no harm was done.(encouraged me really) I discovered how wonderful some NA people can be, how hardworking and pleasant most of them are... I was glad that I got to know everyone of the NA students of my years.

There are certain people I would like to thank, as usual the first of which, my parents, whom made me and I will and MUST return them the money and faith they put in me for my education. I had a very wonderful life of freedom and responsiblity given to me in my school years since secondary 1. The 2nd group of people are my friends, friends who contributed to my success, those who respected my leadership and those who also gave me comments of all sorts, good and bad. And the final group of people, are those who exist in the unknown, the many watching spirits or guardians or Gods or God. The unknown is something we must embrace and use it, we should never fear it.

Well, thats about it, Im now relaxing with trying to propagate some new plants, Mint for myself in a pot. If it is succesful, I will give one pot to my some of my friends (if you want them, give me a pot with soil and come claim your saplings and cuttings). Im also planting spider plants and a very very ornamental plant, but I have not researched enough information to know how to propagate those ornamental plants, once I do, I will give some of them away. Thats for all, I love my plants and my life ahead of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home