So Unhealthy.
Im a officially a little overweight now, well has always been but now its a little bit more obvious than before. So therefore I embark on caloric restriction from today. With this I can not only lose weight but also extend my life significantly.
Well although my metabolism is already low ... just have to return to the lifestyle of the old till where I return to my old eating habits, which is a good thing. I only eat lunch and dinner when I was in sec 3.
Goal 3 months = 5kg at least
Im Confident this will work.
Well although my metabolism is already low ... just have to return to the lifestyle of the old till where I return to my old eating habits, which is a good thing. I only eat lunch and dinner when I was in sec 3.
Goal 3 months = 5kg at least
Im Confident this will work.


1 Comments:
hEy..i'll sae a big THX fOr ur pressie b4hAnd..hEex..n mayb u cAn try 2 hAv mOre lighter mEals tO lOse weight?? hEex..
Post a Comment
<< Home