Progress so far.
I have thus far read halfway through James Watson's DNA book, and also have reread confucius analects. I have yet to get the books I want especially thomas hobbes's leviathan.
Last friday, I travelled to eric's residence to practice on a song. Since im playing the cello part im finding some degree of difficulty since the instrument is relatively new to me.(although I played violin to some extent and also have a piano background) The weight of the cello bow and the cello itself poses some problem to my somewhat weak frame. And eric's room wasnt that huge, I had problems placing my cello in a stable position to prevent slips and subsequently dropping my cello on the floor.
Today I was reminded of my afinity for history and the arts. When I saw "Gedo Senki" I was immediately reminded of the phyrgian history and the anatolian regions as well as balkans. The phyrgian hat that the mage war reminded me of the magi of persia too. I immediately also draw similarities with the song with a phyrgian mode of music. My friend shaobabain agrees with me that If one was to shout questions of ancient histories to a crowd only I could answer the questions. Im flattered but I will never stop my aquisition of knowledge and wisdom.
"Be dutiful to your parents, and friendly towards your neighbours, and that you are contributing to your nation." - Confucius.
Last friday, I travelled to eric's residence to practice on a song. Since im playing the cello part im finding some degree of difficulty since the instrument is relatively new to me.(although I played violin to some extent and also have a piano background) The weight of the cello bow and the cello itself poses some problem to my somewhat weak frame. And eric's room wasnt that huge, I had problems placing my cello in a stable position to prevent slips and subsequently dropping my cello on the floor.
Today I was reminded of my afinity for history and the arts. When I saw "Gedo Senki" I was immediately reminded of the phyrgian history and the anatolian regions as well as balkans. The phyrgian hat that the mage war reminded me of the magi of persia too. I immediately also draw similarities with the song with a phyrgian mode of music. My friend shaobabain agrees with me that If one was to shout questions of ancient histories to a crowd only I could answer the questions. Im flattered but I will never stop my aquisition of knowledge and wisdom.
"Be dutiful to your parents, and friendly towards your neighbours, and that you are contributing to your nation." - Confucius.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home