Creepy stress
Im so stressed that I cannot sleep at night, even when im tired. I never felt like this before... I now take 1 hour to fall asleep turning around in my bed. Of course there is a quick way to fall asleep which is keep reading books and stuff and sooner or later you just go into dreamland.
Talking about dreams, mine have began to be erractic and I no longer see any significant events in my dreams to take note of.
Today's paper was wonderful, I could do most (almost all) of the questions. Rather satisfied but now regret the crappy papers during ICA tests.
I will also be composing a new song for the piano this coming holidays. All my fans(or spies), this is the first time since Purry's prelude that a new piece is going to be written. This new song will encompass romantic styles with music box type of feel. Its rather interesting because all my compositions are rather baroque in nature and modernistic, well, except for War Romance which was romantic. Romantic music is something I do not usually feel, because maybe I have not experienced that type of romance yet. At least for baroque styles, all I need to do is to give a proud, majesty and grand style or for certain allemandes a sombre mood which I am very good and proficent in.

No longer playing that violin now ... soon to take my piano picture.
Talking about dreams, mine have began to be erractic and I no longer see any significant events in my dreams to take note of.
Today's paper was wonderful, I could do most (almost all) of the questions. Rather satisfied but now regret the crappy papers during ICA tests.
I will also be composing a new song for the piano this coming holidays. All my fans(or spies), this is the first time since Purry's prelude that a new piece is going to be written. This new song will encompass romantic styles with music box type of feel. Its rather interesting because all my compositions are rather baroque in nature and modernistic, well, except for War Romance which was romantic. Romantic music is something I do not usually feel, because maybe I have not experienced that type of romance yet. At least for baroque styles, all I need to do is to give a proud, majesty and grand style or for certain allemandes a sombre mood which I am very good and proficent in.

No longer playing that violin now ... soon to take my piano picture.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home