At my crossroads.
I do have a condition. Yes and only my closest friends know about it. It interferes with everything in the world as people with this condition will know how the world reacts to us. It holds the reasons to why I do things in a specific manner, I do things restrictedly and why I only want to read my books and stay at home.
Sometimes ... We are what we are, determined by our genes. If I had a chance to remove this condition and do all the things other people are doing, I would.... but then, since its not going to go away scientifically speaking, I think I only have to tell those that are immediately going to get affected by it.
Been thinking about the past, the future, sometimes, I do not understand why people react in a certain way to certain situations. Sometimes, I wish for things to be different ... sometimes I just wish I can just melt away into nature ... Being just what I am from the beginning forever and ever, and nobody will disturb me. Just me alone in this world... that is my wish.
Sometimes ... We are what we are, determined by our genes. If I had a chance to remove this condition and do all the things other people are doing, I would.... but then, since its not going to go away scientifically speaking, I think I only have to tell those that are immediately going to get affected by it.
Been thinking about the past, the future, sometimes, I do not understand why people react in a certain way to certain situations. Sometimes, I wish for things to be different ... sometimes I just wish I can just melt away into nature ... Being just what I am from the beginning forever and ever, and nobody will disturb me. Just me alone in this world... that is my wish.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home