Comte De Monte Cristo

Here rests the thoughts of an immortal, making of what the world hath thrown at him.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, Island of Monte Cristo, Singapore

"My dear count," cried Morcerf, "you are at fault--you, one of the most formidable logicians I know--and you must see it clearly proved that instead of being an egotist, you are a philanthropist. Ah, you call yourself Oriental, a Levantine, Maltese, Indian, Chinese; your family name is Monte Cristo; Sinbad the Sailor is your baptismal appellation, and yet the first day you set foot in Paris you instinctively display the greatest virtue, or rather the chief defect, of us eccentric Parisians,--that is, you assume the vices you have not, and conceal the virtues you possess."

Monday, March 13, 2006

Music, Hair and Holidays.

I woke up at 1pm today, but actually I woke up at 10 am and subsequently slept till 1. Mother went for her checkup today for her liver and failed again. Well it is great to know there have been some improvements, though she did fail 2 of the tests. This is a matter of high concern for me as I had always valued health above all things in life. This also means that I have to push for healthier food to be prepared around the house.

Mother also commented that my hair was rather long already. When I was younger, my hair was even longer than this and had a nice tail to go with it, a very long tail. Long hair has its nice points and bad points, nice being no need to gel the hair or wax, easy to comb especially for my type of hair. Bad points being needing to spend more time to wash my hair and condition it accordingly.

Shaobabin also suprised me that he actually bought a cello end pin for me. Earlier in the week, I was hinting that my birthday was coming and I wanted red wine.... well an end pin is fine because my cello keeps moving and slipping anyway. Last year I recieved a violin shoulder rest. I also bought a new thumb drive 512mb and a keyboard last saturday at the IT show/convention held at suntec. Shaobabin accompanied me from orchard all the way to suntec, a great show of his immense loyalty, but also a poor performance on his sense of direction which pales in comparision with mine.

Piano teacher mentioned that I was not practicing enough for my exam, I agree with her but my hall is always so stuffy even though most of the doors are open and all windows too, I even opened my folding doors. But this week im going to practice more anyway, last week was a week to enjoy after the stressful exams the previous week. Cello practice on wednesday dictates that I will need to practice tomorrow, What a stressful holiday I have.

More to come as I want to keep my posts rather short and to a certain length.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home