Comte De Monte Cristo

Here rests the thoughts of an immortal, making of what the world hath thrown at him.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, Island of Monte Cristo, Singapore

"My dear count," cried Morcerf, "you are at fault--you, one of the most formidable logicians I know--and you must see it clearly proved that instead of being an egotist, you are a philanthropist. Ah, you call yourself Oriental, a Levantine, Maltese, Indian, Chinese; your family name is Monte Cristo; Sinbad the Sailor is your baptismal appellation, and yet the first day you set foot in Paris you instinctively display the greatest virtue, or rather the chief defect, of us eccentric Parisians,--that is, you assume the vices you have not, and conceal the virtues you possess."

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Friends.

Its nice to be with my friends again, Ruth, Cheng, Qihui, Sharon and Kaiqing. Well we sure did had lots of fun, shouting and screaming. I sure did have loads of fun making fun of Cheng too. Simple pleasures in life, makes it easier to see the true meaning of our own existance. We will all submit to time and pass on one day but whether or not we want to make our time worthwhile is another thing.


Pour a little bit on Cheng's head



In view of all that, I might be going to purchase my books on saturday somewhere in Kinokuniya takashimya branch. Well I was wonder whether I should get the Bhagavad Gita or Leviathan, though choice, both are books that I want. But since I calculated the total cost will be around 72$, I can only have one of the two or else its time to pay by NETS. Will decide about that tomorrow.

Time waits for no one, and I wait not for time. I had always openly showed what I feel inside but now, I think that everyone should remain at what status they are. Because too much time has passed, and I have not thought too much, I will not advance further... though no matter how adventurous I may be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home