On the other hand...
You know, I do like biotechnology, and the eventual idea of modifying things to suit us better... However, I still am reminded that I am not going to excel much in that field as effortlessly as I can excel in the field of linguistics, ideas, creativity and stuff.
I am just not as effecient when it comes to rigid thinking, logic and procedures ... I just want to flaunt all the rules and procedures to my liking and advantage, change all methods to something creative and entertaining. Oh well, not that im forced or anything ... im just in quite a dilema, there are so many things I want to do, so many things to achieve. Maybe, In the end still, I would end up as a measly musician ... no future ... playing on the roadside ... with a yamaha keyboard.
Now to think of it, I had actually aquired many skills over the years... and I like to aquire more, maybe when I go university, I will decide to do something about this dilema then rather than worry about it now.
I am just not as effecient when it comes to rigid thinking, logic and procedures ... I just want to flaunt all the rules and procedures to my liking and advantage, change all methods to something creative and entertaining. Oh well, not that im forced or anything ... im just in quite a dilema, there are so many things I want to do, so many things to achieve. Maybe, In the end still, I would end up as a measly musician ... no future ... playing on the roadside ... with a yamaha keyboard.
Now to think of it, I had actually aquired many skills over the years... and I like to aquire more, maybe when I go university, I will decide to do something about this dilema then rather than worry about it now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home