Comte De Monte Cristo

Here rests the thoughts of an immortal, making of what the world hath thrown at him.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, Island of Monte Cristo, Singapore

"My dear count," cried Morcerf, "you are at fault--you, one of the most formidable logicians I know--and you must see it clearly proved that instead of being an egotist, you are a philanthropist. Ah, you call yourself Oriental, a Levantine, Maltese, Indian, Chinese; your family name is Monte Cristo; Sinbad the Sailor is your baptismal appellation, and yet the first day you set foot in Paris you instinctively display the greatest virtue, or rather the chief defect, of us eccentric Parisians,--that is, you assume the vices you have not, and conceal the virtues you possess."

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I dreamt of alot of information, including wolves but maybe because I watched too much wolf's rain. And also I dreamt of many situations, the heavenly voices and powers ...
To use the angels and demons of heaven and hell, one must invoke the name of the most holy God, and trap the demon in a circle or ask the angel for the ability. In my dreams someone asked me in japanese ... "sagashimono wa nan desuka?"(what are you searching for?) I replied in japanese, "watashi no sekai ... watashi no sekai desu."(my world, my world). As usual sometimes its strange that in my dreams I have profiecency in japanese as well as some other languages, and some latin languages.

My world, a world that has no violence, that has no wars, that has no rude and insolent people and people govern themself with morals and codes of conduct. This world envisioned by confucius, has never came about. Maybe it is right, that in the end the world and nature itself will destroy human kind and cause a 2nd ice age. Hail to this creature, Hail to this man, the king of animals, who indeed God laid his first commandment to love his neighbour. But what does man say when one of his fellow man is saved from execution ... a BLASPHEMY!

Sometimes I have no pride being a human but, at the same time joyful and thankful that I was born human. Maybe my goal is to teach the other humans, but as usual, the phrase I used 3 years ago in which I told my mother what will my future be ... "time will tell" I told her Time will Tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home