Comte De Monte Cristo

Here rests the thoughts of an immortal, making of what the world hath thrown at him.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, Island of Monte Cristo, Singapore

"My dear count," cried Morcerf, "you are at fault--you, one of the most formidable logicians I know--and you must see it clearly proved that instead of being an egotist, you are a philanthropist. Ah, you call yourself Oriental, a Levantine, Maltese, Indian, Chinese; your family name is Monte Cristo; Sinbad the Sailor is your baptismal appellation, and yet the first day you set foot in Paris you instinctively display the greatest virtue, or rather the chief defect, of us eccentric Parisians,--that is, you assume the vices you have not, and conceal the virtues you possess."

Monday, April 04, 2005

The rain ... Tell me what the rain knows.... O are those tears of the ages? The rain is just SPECTACULAR! Look at the great shades of GREY and BLACK and WHITE ... simply amazing and beautiful, as usual I feel charged and happy when it rains especially with thunderstorms, the more violent and more lightning and wind plus rain the better I feel.(but I do not like to get my feet wet though)

Had a glass of red wine this evening, the taste of this wine is wonderful, can taste the grapes and all, the crisp texture and aroma was full bodied.

Wine brand: MadFish 2002(aussie brand and vintage)
Wine type: Shiraz
Wine Price: 40 dollars SGD bought at BACCHUS paragon.


Other wines I reccomend are inniskillin ice wines, those are wonderful, reisling varieties are also good for beginners, they are sweet and light like ice wines. Ice wines and whites go very well with fish, and shashimi(seafood in general) if you like japanese food. However, If you are used to the taste of Older more strong, and full bodied wines like me ... enjoying a good merlot and pinot noir will bring the taste of the wonderfully tannic, warm wines. Reds are generally good with steak and red meat, so order some Cabernet Sauvingon when you dining out next at your favourite steakhouse!!! Wine types I havent tried: Sauvignon Blanc, Frontignac, Traminer, Chambourcin and Chenin Blanc just to name a few.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home