Love is all about family and tea.
Mother just came back from Japan again. Yes, it was hot like hell as she said it was 40 degrees and the Japanese still wear two layers of clothing. I guess looking good beats sweating like a dog over there. Those Japanese sure have a fashion sense.
Anyway of all the little cups and customary tea gift I received from my mother, I have taken a photo of one of the most prized possession among them all. Yes thats my TWININGS tea sampler! Pictures speaks a thousand words so...


I wont be drinking any of those soon.... Adds on to my tea collection! Love it!
Anyway of all the little cups and customary tea gift I received from my mother, I have taken a photo of one of the most prized possession among them all. Yes thats my TWININGS tea sampler! Pictures speaks a thousand words so...
Prince of Wales, Darjeeling, Orange Pekoe, Queen Mary!
Proof that it was bought in japan!
I wont be drinking any of those soon.... Adds on to my tea collection! Love it!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home