5 weeks of Aussie Adventure (Part II)
Aussie adeventure part 2 by me of course. More sights and life around Adelaide.

Autumn at Handorf, nice german town in adelaide with beautiful trees and gelato. It was autumn when I was there by the way.
In every country you go and every major city there will always be a Chinatown! There is no difference in Adelaide too!
Me walking onwards to Glenelg. A wonderful part of Adelaide by the sea with many shops and hotels. I like the architecture and the wind especially was freezing cold..... MUCH better than the humid winds back at home.

Glenelg has trams from the city every 20 mins or so at specific times of the day so getting there is easy and fast. I like the plaza look of the tram station.
This is at victor harbour. I cant believe that horse can pull that huge tram but it can... amazing!
Adelaide station has a victorian feel to it... I like the arched windows but I didnt snap a pic of it.
Blackwood station (closest to where I live) is small compared to Adelaide station, but its nevetheless quite country looking in architecture, very suitable to the small town it is in.
Well thats it though, more to come in part 3... someday again!
Autumn at Handorf, nice german town in adelaide with beautiful trees and gelato. It was autumn when I was there by the way.
Glenelg has trams from the city every 20 mins or so at specific times of the day so getting there is easy and fast. I like the plaza look of the tram station.
Well thats it though, more to come in part 3... someday again!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home