The silence and the torture.
VERY Long hiatus due to whole slew of tests that aim at trying to judge our learning. Seriously, these tests do not judge learning but memory. Over the years, I feel poly is more and more like a memory testing institution whereby the students just memorise all the text present in the notes! Sometimes I see questions that are just based on pure memory, whether or not you picked it up and memorised the crap from the whole stack or notes...
Now thats so exciting! because, 1) I really didn't enroll for a Diploma in Photographic Memory. 2) I didn't enroll for Diploma in Please-be-like-a-supercomputer-and-input-as-much-text-as-possible-
into-your-hard-drive.
So what did I learn? Simple! Memorise everything and don't ask questions because nobody cares whether or not you understand, the truth is you just need to place the whole chunk of text you read 100000 times over onto the paper and you get the full marks!
I love it! Fantastic! C'est Magnifique!
You just lose your sanity after a while because its pointless to labour so hard because all the places in localU is already taken by the higher people and WE have to go abroad anyway. Whats the point... there is none. And then you realise your job sucks later on when you get your degree because its just propaganda and hype. Why should we labour so hard to earn our money when others labour 1/2 as hard and earn TWICE as much as us?
**Take note that obviously this post has been laced with sarcasm all over.
Now thats so exciting! because, 1) I really didn't enroll for a Diploma in Photographic Memory. 2) I didn't enroll for Diploma in Please-be-like-a-supercomputer-and-input-as-much-text-as-possible-
into-your-hard-drive.
So what did I learn? Simple! Memorise everything and don't ask questions because nobody cares whether or not you understand, the truth is you just need to place the whole chunk of text you read 100000 times over onto the paper and you get the full marks!
I love it! Fantastic! C'est Magnifique!
You just lose your sanity after a while because its pointless to labour so hard because all the places in localU is already taken by the higher people and WE have to go abroad anyway. Whats the point... there is none. And then you realise your job sucks later on when you get your degree because its just propaganda and hype. Why should we labour so hard to earn our money when others labour 1/2 as hard and earn TWICE as much as us?
**Take note that obviously this post has been laced with sarcasm all over.


2 Comments:
LOL.. can be obviously seen..
despite sarcasms being sarcasms, i feel that its true in the real life society.
haha.
take care
see you
SHAUN~!!
rEad my rEcEnt pOst, k??
tc~~
Post a Comment
<< Home