Im actually a ... Punk.
Not those with strange hair and piercings all over the body that they soon resembling zombies out from a B-movie... Im a steampunk enthusiast! Thats right, for those of you who do not know anything about the term Steampunk, it actually means that im interested in things victorian (thats 200 years ago), especially their technology involving lots of gears and mechanisms. Thats somewhat a pre-electricity era whereby everything is very artistically rendered even though it is a machine or furniture. My room at the moment is considered 1/4 victorian era, if you consider the antiques and strange furniture all over the place. Of course there is my hidden collection of pocketwatches and other sort of trinkets from a bygone era.
Of course then there is small collection of strange books, history, philosophy and more recently some popular science books. I plan to get rid of all those modern things other than my AIRCON and my computers and "Mod" my room up. Well maybe after exams.
Then I will concentrate on extracting springs In which I will examine in great detail for a secret project.
Of course then there is small collection of strange books, history, philosophy and more recently some popular science books. I plan to get rid of all those modern things other than my AIRCON and my computers and "Mod" my room up. Well maybe after exams.
Then I will concentrate on extracting springs In which I will examine in great detail for a secret project.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home