My return
Yes thats right, Its the Return of the King.
Ok maybe not that glamourous but its somewhat the same. I have discovered new lands! What an adventure! Learnt so much about things I didnt do before, cell cultures etc. Love the culture there (not the cell cultures, but the socio one), everything is so different and informal. Not like here everything is so formal. Even the bus driver greets you every morning, people say thank you when they alight and etc. Strangers greet each other too!
More to come soon when I got the time to put the pics up.
Ok maybe not that glamourous but its somewhat the same. I have discovered new lands! What an adventure! Learnt so much about things I didnt do before, cell cultures etc. Love the culture there (not the cell cultures, but the socio one), everything is so different and informal. Not like here everything is so formal. Even the bus driver greets you every morning, people say thank you when they alight and etc. Strangers greet each other too!
More to come soon when I got the time to put the pics up.


1 Comments:
hey hey!!!
how are u?? haha...
different country has different culture... but standard of living is also different.. ^^
see you soon!!
signing off~
May ^^
Post a Comment
<< Home