Vow of Celibacy
Yes thats Celibacy, not celery, or calamari, or even cabbagery. And, Im going to take that vow for 6 years. This means the period of NOW, till the end of my poly days, till start of national service, and the end of national service.
Celibacy is NOT abstinence, im just not finding a partner or finding a mate to be with me. This means NO dating and NO sex (with other people). So with that said, Im going to kneel down before the image of Saint Thomas Aquinas, and pledge myself from this very day, 7th May 2005 to 7th may 2011.(close to the end of days...) This is not meaning that, I will totally scrap away sexuality(which is rather harmful), I will just keep to being single which I very very much like and enjoy. This asexual stance, which I will adhere to hopefully will give me time to concentrate on studies and my other skills.
Celibacy is NOT abstinence, im just not finding a partner or finding a mate to be with me. This means NO dating and NO sex (with other people). So with that said, Im going to kneel down before the image of Saint Thomas Aquinas, and pledge myself from this very day, 7th May 2005 to 7th may 2011.(close to the end of days...) This is not meaning that, I will totally scrap away sexuality(which is rather harmful), I will just keep to being single which I very very much like and enjoy. This asexual stance, which I will adhere to hopefully will give me time to concentrate on studies and my other skills.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home