Today I accomplished something which I have not been doing for the past few months, composing new songs. I composed a total of 2 pieces, One piano piece, one choral 3 part piece/piano motet. Two different styles of composing, one traditional 17th centuary baroque and one new age music. I am rather pleased with myself.
The 17th centuary piece sounds like a traditional psalm or chant, just brings be to the next point. The lyrics of the song most likely its the traditional lyrics, Alleluia.
Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia ... Gloria Patri, Deus Dominus. Amen.
the other piece of mine is more modern and without lyrics. I like to leave the music to imagination. But the 2nd piece titled: "Purry's Devotion" should be the main idea, my devotion to music and my devotion to my morals that I set for myself. After all, tradition must be preserved at all costs, we should not loose our tradition, in that we loose our identity.
And to the ailing pope, whom I have respect for, God rest his soul, it is inevitable that death comes apon humans, even the most holiest man, cannot escape death. Again,
Miserere Mei, Deus, secundum magnam misericordiam tuam; et secundum multitudinem miserationum tuarum: dele iniquitatem meam. Amplius lava me ab iniquitate mea et a peccato meo munda me. Quoniam iniquitatem meam ego cognosco, et peccatum meum contra me est semper. In nomine patri et fili, et spiritui sancti. Amen.
The 17th centuary piece sounds like a traditional psalm or chant, just brings be to the next point. The lyrics of the song most likely its the traditional lyrics, Alleluia.
Alleluia, Alleluia, Alleluia ... Gloria Patri, Deus Dominus. Amen.
the other piece of mine is more modern and without lyrics. I like to leave the music to imagination. But the 2nd piece titled: "Purry's Devotion" should be the main idea, my devotion to music and my devotion to my morals that I set for myself. After all, tradition must be preserved at all costs, we should not loose our tradition, in that we loose our identity.
And to the ailing pope, whom I have respect for, God rest his soul, it is inevitable that death comes apon humans, even the most holiest man, cannot escape death. Again,
Miserere Mei, Deus, secundum magnam misericordiam tuam; et secundum multitudinem miserationum tuarum: dele iniquitatem meam. Amplius lava me ab iniquitate mea et a peccato meo munda me. Quoniam iniquitatem meam ego cognosco, et peccatum meum contra me est semper. In nomine patri et fili, et spiritui sancti. Amen.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home