Einsamer Wanderer.
So, its been nearly 6 months since I last blog, its definitely a sign the amount of "free" time we are given. Being forced to do things that you do not like to do is certainly a good way to dull the mind.
Soon it will be 9 months into my endeavours. I have to say, its getting hectic and rather fustrating. My headaches are back with renewed vengence(ran out of medication) and I have no idea when I will see my specialist again. My knee is dead, my foot has gone numb too. All these in less than a year. What can I say, im just not suited for this at all. Maybe its time I really do something about this and not to silently endure it.
Recently many other unpleasant events have also happened to me. I wont be discussing it here of course but some might know I was "missing" for a while. It isn't really a bad thing, I got the time to sit and think about solitude alot and being alone most of the time.
I must say I do enjoy being alone most of the time, the silence, the environment, the sounds of nature. If only one day, all the world's people dissapeared except me, I wish to see the world without people, all the silence, all the peace and quiet. Maybe its my headaches and the aversion to loud noises, but I find that im really me when im alone where nobody knows where I am, and all my thoughts are clear.
For some reason I like this picture alot..

Reminds me of the time I stood ontop of Montserrat, in Barcelona looking down at the town below in the valley with the white wisps of low clouds(it was drizzling). I wish I can do something like that again...
Soon it will be 9 months into my endeavours. I have to say, its getting hectic and rather fustrating. My headaches are back with renewed vengence(ran out of medication) and I have no idea when I will see my specialist again. My knee is dead, my foot has gone numb too. All these in less than a year. What can I say, im just not suited for this at all. Maybe its time I really do something about this and not to silently endure it.
Recently many other unpleasant events have also happened to me. I wont be discussing it here of course but some might know I was "missing" for a while. It isn't really a bad thing, I got the time to sit and think about solitude alot and being alone most of the time.
I must say I do enjoy being alone most of the time, the silence, the environment, the sounds of nature. If only one day, all the world's people dissapeared except me, I wish to see the world without people, all the silence, all the peace and quiet. Maybe its my headaches and the aversion to loud noises, but I find that im really me when im alone where nobody knows where I am, and all my thoughts are clear.
For some reason I like this picture alot..

Reminds me of the time I stood ontop of Montserrat, in Barcelona looking down at the town below in the valley with the white wisps of low clouds(it was drizzling). I wish I can do something like that again...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home