Comte De Monte Cristo

Here rests the thoughts of an immortal, making of what the world hath thrown at him.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, Island of Monte Cristo, Singapore

"My dear count," cried Morcerf, "you are at fault--you, one of the most formidable logicians I know--and you must see it clearly proved that instead of being an egotist, you are a philanthropist. Ah, you call yourself Oriental, a Levantine, Maltese, Indian, Chinese; your family name is Monte Cristo; Sinbad the Sailor is your baptismal appellation, and yet the first day you set foot in Paris you instinctively display the greatest virtue, or rather the chief defect, of us eccentric Parisians,--that is, you assume the vices you have not, and conceal the virtues you possess."

Monday, March 24, 2008

Back from Japan

Actually I was back a week ago and now im free to blog. This time, I went to Nagoya and Tokyo instead of the usual Osaka and Kyoto etc trips. Nagoya was nice, first time trip for me. Smaller than I thought it would be but also less crowded than tokyo and all the other bigger cities. Went to Nagoya castle and saw some blooming sakura trees. A few days in Nagoya and I took the Shinkansen to Tokyo. Tokyo was more hectic, loads of people as far as the eye can see no matter where you turn your head. I stayed at both Hilton Tokyo and Hilton Nagoya and the rooms were satisfactory although small compared to some other hotels I stayed at.

Its been 8 years since I been to Tokyo and little has changed, the roads were the same, the lights were the same and the same amount of people hahaha. The only difference is there seemed to be more buildings now but the same old tokyo skyline remains. Didn't go to disneyland as I have been to too many of them and its going to be a waste of money to repeat that again. Didn't buy many things back too, only bought a notepad, one amulet, one bento box and 2 bookmarks for myself. Now for some pictures (more on my facebook).







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home