Magical Technology
In my dreams ... Especially last night, it was all about magic. Not really harry potter but a more complex kind. My dreams sometimes involve foreign languages, these special set of dreams were in ancient romanian, and in my dreams I have to tune my translator to romanian to translate it into comprehensible words.
Here starts the description of my dream last night --- In my dream, it was a barren dark brown rock valley, the date I say around 10 years after this era, was a dark bleak world. There are villians after something, a technological advantage of some sort used by my group. My group was a troupe of travelling musicians/violinists. I was captured behind electrical gate with my friends seperated from me on the other side of the gate. This is where it gets rather itneresting, I put out my hand and spoke "spell". then it activated some mechanism to cause a sphere of radiating colourless(like heat waves) energy to appear in my hand. I proceeded to write the word fireball in the language onto the sphere to activate it, and POOF, one small compact fireball! Then I threw it at the gate, the gate was destroyed.
It startled the guards of course who wanted to come destroy me, and at this moment I started again, "spell" I said quickly. Trying to write as fast as I could in the language of the magic, I failed... then suddenly my friends came and rescued me. These friends of mine were even more fantastic, they did not even say "spell", they just used their hand gestures and a flood of watery wave like pattern flooded the guards. It wasnt water, it was some sort of magical energy that can flood like water but not wet. We escaped with our violins ... through a turrent made of stone bricks and to a wooden floored hall. Here I was awake.
I say the technology was music they were after, these badguys wanted our music technology.
Here starts the description of my dream last night --- In my dream, it was a barren dark brown rock valley, the date I say around 10 years after this era, was a dark bleak world. There are villians after something, a technological advantage of some sort used by my group. My group was a troupe of travelling musicians/violinists. I was captured behind electrical gate with my friends seperated from me on the other side of the gate. This is where it gets rather itneresting, I put out my hand and spoke "spell". then it activated some mechanism to cause a sphere of radiating colourless(like heat waves) energy to appear in my hand. I proceeded to write the word fireball in the language onto the sphere to activate it, and POOF, one small compact fireball! Then I threw it at the gate, the gate was destroyed.
It startled the guards of course who wanted to come destroy me, and at this moment I started again, "spell" I said quickly. Trying to write as fast as I could in the language of the magic, I failed... then suddenly my friends came and rescued me. These friends of mine were even more fantastic, they did not even say "spell", they just used their hand gestures and a flood of watery wave like pattern flooded the guards. It wasnt water, it was some sort of magical energy that can flood like water but not wet. We escaped with our violins ... through a turrent made of stone bricks and to a wooden floored hall. Here I was awake.
I say the technology was music they were after, these badguys wanted our music technology.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home