Comte De Monte Cristo

Here rests the thoughts of an immortal, making of what the world hath thrown at him.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paris, Island of Monte Cristo, Singapore

"My dear count," cried Morcerf, "you are at fault--you, one of the most formidable logicians I know--and you must see it clearly proved that instead of being an egotist, you are a philanthropist. Ah, you call yourself Oriental, a Levantine, Maltese, Indian, Chinese; your family name is Monte Cristo; Sinbad the Sailor is your baptismal appellation, and yet the first day you set foot in Paris you instinctively display the greatest virtue, or rather the chief defect, of us eccentric Parisians,--that is, you assume the vices you have not, and conceal the virtues you possess."

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Alot of things are going to happen.

First off, I have been rather busy with my schoolwork and reports. And tests arent going as well as I thought, been getting mediocre marks all over the place. A small update here will suffice for now.

But a bit of good news though, I have been told my ITP is overseas...... not in Thailand, not in China but Adelaide AUSTRALIA! I had never been to Adelaide although I have been to sydney and melbourne already. My attachment from 11 weeks became 7 weeks and became 5 weeks... now that isnt very nice because I rather prefer 7 weeks in aussie . Envision the shopping on weekends!..... envision the wines! Im so excited. but the price tag is a little steep though like 4.5k or something so im going to do something about the stocks very soon.

Well for now im going to study my mol bio and crap.... until holidays appear im going to be rather busy with the mol bio report too!

1 Comments:

Blogger g!@n+ said...

woah. tats so cool! ure going overseas for attachment. dont forget to bring souvenirs back ar. lol. =P

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home