Amazingly, I keep having dreams when I take short short naps (about 20mins or less).
One of them, is rather strange. Again my dream this time was in foreign languages! This time the starting of my dream was in japanese, this girl came was walking in this place, Looks like a familiar place, cross between harbin and some swizterland street. Anyway, this girl, whom I find NO familiarity at all in my memory, spoke to me in japanese saying Konichiwa! I replied, anata no namae wa nan desuka? Afterthat, the whole conversation was dominated by heavy japanese phrases inwhich I could not comprehend much. The next moment after I said, watashi wa wakarimasen, sumimasen! I was carrying this girl on my BACK!
Strangely, we were walking towards this place, with three house situated at the back of a japanese market, this time the girl spoke in english that the orange house is her house. In the market I saw people selling the usual fish and squid and stuff, and curiously, a kind of bird that is rather small and VERY colourful. They flow in a zig zag pattern, more and more of them are released into the air and soon they flooded the place.
Anyway, I couldnt remember much but next, I was at this open market in some deserted place, something like Lock Road in singapore. There were stalls and all that, in the fashion of Old china town. Here comes the creepy part... I bought something (couldnt remember what it was) and next I knew everyone was squatting on the floor and the stalls disappeared! And all these people were speaking in taiwanese and mandarin, telling each other ghost stories. I woke up soon after that.
This is not the first time my dreams were so vivid and strange, as well in japanese... I do get arabic dreams sometimes but its all about crusades and stuff in the old world. Latin dreams are common too, but those dreams are not as much as arabic and japanese language dreams. I wonder is it because I subconciously pick up the capacity to learn the language.
One of them, is rather strange. Again my dream this time was in foreign languages! This time the starting of my dream was in japanese, this girl came was walking in this place, Looks like a familiar place, cross between harbin and some swizterland street. Anyway, this girl, whom I find NO familiarity at all in my memory, spoke to me in japanese saying Konichiwa! I replied, anata no namae wa nan desuka? Afterthat, the whole conversation was dominated by heavy japanese phrases inwhich I could not comprehend much. The next moment after I said, watashi wa wakarimasen, sumimasen! I was carrying this girl on my BACK!
Strangely, we were walking towards this place, with three house situated at the back of a japanese market, this time the girl spoke in english that the orange house is her house. In the market I saw people selling the usual fish and squid and stuff, and curiously, a kind of bird that is rather small and VERY colourful. They flow in a zig zag pattern, more and more of them are released into the air and soon they flooded the place.
Anyway, I couldnt remember much but next, I was at this open market in some deserted place, something like Lock Road in singapore. There were stalls and all that, in the fashion of Old china town. Here comes the creepy part... I bought something (couldnt remember what it was) and next I knew everyone was squatting on the floor and the stalls disappeared! And all these people were speaking in taiwanese and mandarin, telling each other ghost stories. I woke up soon after that.
This is not the first time my dreams were so vivid and strange, as well in japanese... I do get arabic dreams sometimes but its all about crusades and stuff in the old world. Latin dreams are common too, but those dreams are not as much as arabic and japanese language dreams. I wonder is it because I subconciously pick up the capacity to learn the language.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home